commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Messages posted by: [email protected]
Forum Index » Profile for [email protected] » Messages posted by [email protected]
We don't have a photo of my late Uncle Ernest Norton. We were thrilled to see him in the group photo of the 10 Commando 3 Troop unit. We ( all of the nieces and nephews) were told that our Uncle Ernest was a pilot in the Royal Air Force and that he was shot down over Normandy. That was all the information we had about him. Now that I have learned that he was in the 10 Commando 3 Troop, I wonder if that information is correct. I am wondering how he died and where.
Thank you very much,
Debbie Nathan Hamlin
I just discovered the photo of the 10 commando 3 troop. I think that my uncle Ernest Norton is in the photo but that his name is misspelled as Naughton. I think that he is # 8 in the numbered sketch copy of the photo. Who should I contact about this?
Looking for any information regarding my uncle private Ernst Nathan/Ernest Norton who was killed in action June 13, 1944.

Forum Index » Profile for [email protected] » Messages posted by [email protected]
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger