commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Marc head
Forum Index » Profile for Marc head » Messages posted by Marc head
Thanks Craig, every snippet of information is a great help
Hi Bill,
Many thanks for that interesting information,I'm sure it be of some help.
Regards
Marc
Hi Pete
Many thanks for your help with this.I'll get on to it straight away!
Regards
Marc
Hi Pete
Many thanks for that,I'll get on to that asap. I do have some photos to upload on the forum but for some reason it keeps timing out on me,is there a email address I can forward them to? If not I'll just keep trying.
Many thanks
Marc
Pete wrote:Hi Marc

We do not have access to official Service Records so cannot check for you. However you can apply for a copy. Have a good read through our section on Service Records below:

http://www.commandoveterans.org/ServiceRecords

If you have any photos why not post them here as they may give clues.
many thanks for that.will get on to it asap. I do have some photos to upload but for some reason it's not allowing me to,for some reason it keeps timing out. Is there a email address that i could send them to?
Many thanks
Marc
I'm looking for any information about my grandfather MNE CH/X 113534 JR Head,all I know is that he was stationed at Deal in Kent and landed on or around sword beach on D day
Would be very grateful for any information on jack head.all I know is that he was stationed at deal in Kent and landed at sword beech on d day.unfortunatly he died while I was young so I didn't get the chance to ask him much other than did you kill any Germans grandad?to which he replied 'I had a good go at a misherscmitt ' I think he manned the machine gun on his landing craft

Forum Index » Profile for Marc head » Messages posted by Marc head
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger