commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Messages posted by: EmmaRose
Forum Index » Profile for EmmaRose » Messages posted by EmmaRose
Hi, I'm looking for this book (spectacles testicles fags and matches) by Tom Atkinson. I have hunted high and low and all through the internet for a copy, but cannot find anything I can afford! I was wondering if anyone had a copy they would be selling for a reasonable price, or could lend or let me rent? It would be amazing if anyone could help. Many thanks

Emma
Hello, unfortunately I have very little information on Hobart Ingle, he was my great uncle, born in 1921, served with the RAF servicing commandos during WW2. I know he served on d day in Normandy, and also in Burma. My grandmother seems to think the number 914058 is relevant. I would love to know any information about what he did, or be pointed in the direction of someone that could help. It would mean so much to my grandmother as Hobe never spoke of what he did during the war and she would love to know.

Many thanks

Emma

Forum Index » Profile for EmmaRose » Messages posted by EmmaRose
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger