commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Liz Milne
Forum Index » Profile for Liz Milne » Messages posted by Liz Milne
Hi Graham,

I just came across your post about 3 Commando MT Section. My Dad, Ted 'Dutch' Holland was in MT Section. If you're still interested in vehicles etc, I can get some information from him and let you know?

Regards

Liz Milne (nee Holland)
This is great John - can't wait to see it on Sat.
Just to add - if anyone can get this on DVD or even audio I would be very interested - my dad Ted 'Dutch' Holland doesn't have access to a computer or iplayer, and being partially blind - and I know he would love to at least listen to the programme.

Hi Nick,

Is there any information yet about the Remembrance Service at Westminster Abbey this year? Also I wondered if this would tie in at all with the request last year for Commandos to attend the Cenotaph? Any info gratefully received.

Thanks

Liz Milne
Proud daughter of Ted Holland, No.3 Commando
Alrewas

Update 8th July 2010 from Pete R. Photo now in the Alrewas 2010 album within the CVA Events gallery

Forum Index » Profile for Liz Milne » Messages posted by Liz Milne
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger