commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Harry Jackson
Forum Index » Profile for Harry Jackson » Messages posted by Harry Jackson
Hi Geoff,

Thank you very much for your erstwhile endeavours. The photos look great. Very much appreciated.

Harry.
Hi John,

thank you very much for your hard work. It is appreciated. Have a good break.

Harry
Hi agin, John.

The photos I sent were 300dpi (or so I'm told). You can probably guess, I'm not very good at this. Does the above settings cause a problem? I don't know what else to do, otherwise. If I'm making a 'pig's ear' of this I am truly sorry.

Harryj
Nic,

I have looked at this site also. I think that they offer a sound range of ideas but I also think it might be a bit expensive if one was to become 'over-involved'.

Harryj

P.S. Nevertheless, it could be a good outlet for specific research.
Hi Bob & Janet,

just to add to my last message, if there is any way you wish to direct me in this pursuit, I will only be too pleased to comply.

Harryj
Hi Bob & Janet,

I would just like to voice, what a stirling job you are doing with the Roll of Honour. I have been scouring the cemeteries in the Plymouth, South Devon area to see if I can find anything to add. I hope this will not add to your workload if anything turns up. Although I have not found any commando 'resting places', the exercise certainly has opened my eyes to the men and women who seem to be 'forgotten'. Keep up the brilliant work.

Harryj
Hi John, Geoff,

I sent five photos to the 'Greenlids' as a trial. Have you received them?

Harry.
Hi Rob,

Really good photos. Well done.

Harryj
Hi, John, Geoff,

Thank you for your hard work.

Harry
Hi John,

Do you think we could include 95 Commando RA. This unit was amalgamated with 29 Commando in the 70s. There are a few people out there who served only in this unit, 1963-1973-4. Don't want to create problems, however, so I will fully understand if it can't be added and I don't want to create extra work for others.

Harry.

Forum Index » Profile for Harry Jackson » Messages posted by Harry Jackson
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger