commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Messages posted by: lauriesmb
Forum Index » Profile for lauriesmb » Messages posted by lauriesmb
Hi Pete, thanks for that. I don't have any other photos, just that one! I do know that he had a serious accident while on an exercise with the marines, he broke his neck and ended up in royal naval hospital for nearly 13 months recovering, then was pensioned off. That's all the info I have about his career, except that he served in the Aden crisis. Many thanks. Laurie

Could you please let me have the forms to apply to the mod? Thank you. Laurence.
Hi, I am trying to trace anyone or any information on my step father, Ralph James Hindmarsh. Served with 42 commando in the 1950's and trained at Lympstone/Bickleigh devon.

I have a few photos of his passing out day, and I know he went to Aden, but other than that, I have no history etc.
Does anyone remember him? HE IS THE CHAP THIRD ROW FROM THE TOP, THIRD PERSON IN. Any help appreciated.

Please see attached photos for id etc. many thanks.

Forum Index » Profile for lauriesmb » Messages posted by lauriesmb
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger