commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Brigade HQ  XML
Forum Index » General Topics
Phillip Bugg
Forum Member

1st Commando Brigade HQ East Grinstead 1945, my father Alfred John Bugg 14821244 (Royal Berks). Back row 7th from the right.
[Thumb - Brigade HQ.jpg]
 Filename Brigade HQ.jpg [Disk] Download
 Description
 Filesize 992 Kbytes
 Downloaded:  254 time(s)

Pete
CVA Website Archivist
[Avatar]

Hi Phillip

Thanks for the photo. I was wandering if you might be able to scan the original at a higher resolution (300dpi or above) and send it to me by email on the email button below my name here. I appreciate this one is just under the max file size limit for the Forum, just looking to see if you have reduced it so that it displays ?

Also I added sometime back a photo of your Father to the main archive here: https://www.commandoveterans.org/AlfredBugg1CdoBdeHQ

Do you have a better photo of him you would like included there ? I have his date of birth as 14 January 1926, but only a year for his date of passing - 1975. If you provide the latter I will add both to the above entry.

Pete

Pete Rogers, son of LSgt Joe Rogers MM & nephew of TSM Ken McAllister. Both No2 Commando.
God and the Soldier, all men adore, In time of danger and not before.
When the danger is passed and all things righted, God is forgotten, and the Soldier slighted.

**** nb. I no longer monitor the pm facility ****
[Email]

Forum Index » General Topics
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger