commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Corporal Frederick EMUSS 45RM Commando  XML
Forum Index » Wartime RM Commando Individuals
Pete
CVA Website Archivist
[Avatar]

View Archive entry: https://www.commandoveterans.org/Emuss_45RMCommando

Hi Kelsey I have moved the following posts here from another forum message as they were non related to the Commando in that message. Please remember you can use email where available or private messaging:

[Post New]16/02/2022 17:47:32 Subject: Re:Cpl FJE Goodenough PLY/X2279 [Delete] [Up]
SullyD
Forum Member

(quote=craig ) The service number indicates he was in the Plymouth division. Send me your email address and I?ll forward the official history of 45 commando.(/quote)

Hi there! Wondering if you could forward that to me as well? I have just begun researching my husband's Grandfather Corporal Frederick Emuss who was a member of 1st SS Brigade, 45 Royal Marine Commando, Troop E and would love to know more.

Thanks
Kelsey

[Post New]21/02/2022 20:38:05 Subject: Re:Cpl FJE Goodenough PLY/X2279 [Delete] [Up]
craig
Forum Member

Kelsey.

Look in the 45 album in the gallery there is a troop photo of E troop which he could be in.

[Post New]21/02/2022 21:34:22 Subject: Re:Cpl FJE Goodenough PLY/X2279 [Delete] [Up]
SullyD
Forum Member

(quote=craig ) Kelsey.

Look in the 45 album in the gallery there is a troop photo of E troop which he could be in. (/quote)

I did actually find him there! He was also in another one as "Unknown solider" which has now been updated to say his name.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 22/02/2022 17:02:50

Pete Rogers, son of LSgt Joe Rogers MM & nephew of TSM Ken McAllister. Both No2 Commando.
God and the Soldier, all men adore, In time of danger and not before.
When the danger is passed and all things righted, God is forgotten, and the Soldier slighted.

**** nb. I no longer monitor the pm facility ****
[Email]

Forum Index » Wartime RM Commando Individuals
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger