commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
John Park, No4 Cdo - KIA Gravelines France  XML
Forum Index » Wartime Army Commando Individuals
Wolgang
Forum Member

GrahamCooper wrote:
The book "The King's own loyal Enemy Aliens" has the following ref :

Kotta,Vladimir.13802873,later JONES,13118611,said to have been a Russian,Cpl 219 Coy PC;later 3 / 10 Cdo,in Op

HARDTACK opposite Graveline,taken prisoner there,liberated at end of war.

Graham

Wouahhhh !..... SUPER, thanks, thanks very much.
On December 23, we will affix a plaque on the stele already present with the names of all the commandos of the raid on Gravelines.
Thanks Graham
Wolgang
Forum Member

Alan Orton wrote:Hello Wolfgang,

the name I have for Jones is Cpl. Jack Jones in reality he may have been Vladmir Kottka born in Russia attached from 3 (X) Troop 10 Commando. I have possible 2 service numbers both for the Pioneer Corps both though are not recorded in the WO 417 files.

I have no further information to add regarding Chapman.

Alan.

Thanks Alan,
Graham and you help me a lot. thank you very much
Wolgang
Forum Member

Hello,
knowing that Jack JONES is Vladimir KOTTKA, born in Ormks (Russia) in 1911 and who was naturalized on February 10, 1947, he was a clock repairer on that date and lived 6 Melrose avenue in London. Who would have information about his life after 1947 and when would he have died? Thank you in advance for the answers.

Forum Index » Wartime Army Commando Individuals
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger