commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Roy Cadman - TV programme 7 Nov. 2020  XML
Forum Index » General Topics
Pete
CVA Website Archivist
[Avatar]

David Justice advises us that he spoke with the Royal Hospital Chelsea and Roy Cadman (WWII Veteran No.3 Commando) is in good spirits. A television film crew have been with Roy and the film clip is to be shown during the Saturday evening on 7th November 2020.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 26/10/2020 16:23:29

Pete Rogers, son of LSgt Joe Rogers MM & nephew of TSM Ken McAllister. Both No2 Commando.
God and the Soldier, all men adore, In time of danger and not before.
When the danger is passed and all things righted, God is forgotten, and the Soldier slighted.

**** nb. I no longer monitor the pm facility ****
[Email]
Eileen
Forum Member
[Avatar]

Oh, thank goodness. What a shock I got ...

Looking forward to watching it and seeing Roy again.

If I have praised my comrades too highly I make no apology, for they were beyond all praise.

Lord Lovat - No 4 Commando
[Email]
Pete
CVA Website Archivist
[Avatar]

Ah. I see what you mean Eileen. I have added a bit more than just his name on the title now.

Pete Rogers, son of LSgt Joe Rogers MM & nephew of TSM Ken McAllister. Both No2 Commando.
God and the Soldier, all men adore, In time of danger and not before.
When the danger is passed and all things righted, God is forgotten, and the Soldier slighted.

**** nb. I no longer monitor the pm facility ****
[Email]
Bill Harvey
Forum Member
[Avatar]

Hi Pete

Thanks fo that. Do you, or David, know what channel it is on?

Best wishes.

Bill

Bill Harvey
Son of Gunner Bill Harvey No4 Commando who was killed in action on 1 November 1944 when liberating Flushing. "Their deeds shall live from age to age. They've writ their name on History's page. Upheld their glorious heritage. The Fighting Fourth Commando."

Forum Index » General Topics
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger