commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
telegram  XML
Forum Index » Looking for Information General
ann
Forum Member

Hi can any one on here read German funny thing to ask I know only going through my dads papers I found a telegram in German dated 18/1/1941 my dad was a Royal Navy Commando so he could had been on a raid Ihave no idea. Ann
Pete
CVA Website Archivist
[Avatar]

Ann, if you do a google search on free translators you will find many where you can just write in the german words and it will translate to english.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 15/11/2011 01:13:30

Pete Rogers, son of LSgt Joe Rogers MM & nephew of TSM Ken McAllister. Both No2 Commando.
God and the Soldier, all men adore, In time of danger and not before.
When the danger is passed and all things righted, God is forgotten, and the Soldier slighted.

**** nb. I no longer monitor the pm facility ****
[Email]
MAS96
Forum Member
[Avatar]

If I can help, I've been learning German for about 2 years at school and I still remember something -)
Jack Bakker
Forum Member
[Avatar]

Hi Ann,

You could send it to me if that is alright with you. In The Netherlands we have some knowledge of the German language...

Forum Index » Looking for Information General
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger