commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Anthony Gerald Woods, No1 Cdo  XML
Forum Index » Wartime Army Commando Individuals
Anonymous

Hello, My name is Neil Woods.
My Grandfather was in No.1 Commando during WW2. His name is Anthony Gerald Woods. He came from Liverpool, a joiner by trade. He was a Bren Gunner. I am trying to trace any infomation about his service. He never really spoke to us really about it all, as we were only young. We used to holiday years ago in Scotland, and stay with the lady who gave him accomodation in Irvine, while trianing. Her name was Nancy. He passed away 22 years ago unfortunatly. I would to hear anything about his service, or get in touch with any of his Ex serving comrades.
Regards.
Neil Woods

Please contact [email protected] for contact details.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 22/02/2009 22:17:06

geoffmurray1
Forum Member

We do have a Gerald Anthony Wood (also No 1 Cdo) who is a member of the CVA. What a coincidence.

GM

Geoff Murray

'United We Conquer'
jackie mcginnis-schulze
Forum Member

DEAR MR WOODS IF ANYONE EVER GETS BACK TO YOU CONCERNING NO ONE COMMANDO. MY UNCLE AN AMERICAN VOLUNTEER WAS IN NO ONE BUT HAVE NOT FOUND A NO ONE YET
THANKS
JACKIE MCGINNIS-SCHULZE :)

Forum Index » Wartime Army Commando Individuals
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger