commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Ben_3469
Forum Index » Profile for Ben_3469 » Messages posted by Ben_3469
Thanks, that's been added to my amazon wishlist!
Thanks Alan!

Please can you share your source? I couldn't find anything about it so it must be a good link to have!

Thanks Ben
Hi guys!

Has anyone got any information on Operation Chess other than what Wikipedia can produce? I know the date and location but not the objective?

Thank everyone!
Ben
Thanks guys that was really helpful!
Evening everyone,

Does anyone have any first hand accounts of the raid on the Lofoten Isles in March 41? Not being a spicy raid its not got much detail about it, just the bullet points. I have Commando by John Durnford-Slater that gives a good account but only from the commanders point of view not the privates.

Thanks in advance guys the last time I asked a question on here you were all very helpful!
No I haven't I'll give them a go thanks!
Hi all,

I'm trying to find out more about No. 3 Commando I know it was located in Plymouth but can anyone tell me where in Plymouth?

I know that commandos lived within the community rathe than a barracks but they must have met somewhere to train etc.

Thanks for your help👍🏼

Forum Index » Profile for Ben_3469 » Messages posted by Ben_3469
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger