commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Messages posted by: jackie mcginnis-schulze
Forum Index » Profile for jackie mcginnis-schulze » Messages posted by jackie mcginnis-schulze
I SPOKE TO ANDY THIS EVENING WHEN I DISCOVERED THE DEATH OF BOB. HE WAS SUCH A GENTLEMAN AND VERY HELPFUL TO ME . HE E MAILED ME CONCERNING SEVERAL OF MY QUESTIONS. HE HAD SUCH A MIND AND WAS SUCH A JOY TO ALL OF US. IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW ASK BOB, HAVE A PICTURE ASK BOB. WE WILL CERTAINLY MISS HIM. GOD DECIDED HE DIDN'T NEED TO CLIMB ANYMORE HILLS. I TOLD ANDY I COULD IMAGINE HIS OLD FRIENDS LEFT IN GRAVYARDS SAYING "HEY DID YOU HEAR BISHOP IS ON HIS WAY" WHAT A CELEBRATION. BOB BISHOP ONE OF THE GREATEST GENERATION. JACKIE SCHULZE
my goodness should have read before i sent they are not dead is the sentence not dear even with my mispellings its a beautiful poem and has been adapted for song.
sp there is a wonderfu; poem you can definately adapt for your purposes. don't stand by my grave and weep for i am not there. you could sub we for i. its a powerful poem and has been sung the last few years for remembrance. it your interested or type the line in on line and you will find the poem no fan fare just this wonderful caring poem, they are no dead . jackie mcginnis-schulze each time i stand by my family graves i always think of this they are not dear but in my hear forever.
dan please ask if he would remember my uncle a very thin young american volunteer trained in scotland in 1942. william (bill, bud or slick)mcginnis. he would have had a funny accent and almost everyone would have noticed the accent and his funny way of saying things. we've had so very many ones as of late and its wonderful. i sent a picture of my ncle bud to andy maines and he is posting it for me. let me hear from you. jackie mcginnis-schulze :D
dear mr murray would it be ossible for you to help me obtain a patch my uncle would have worn into operation tourch. i contacted mac mccurdy i believe he sent you a picture. would appreciate the help.
dear andy is it possibler for you to send the picture to my computer i can't download it. my uncle bud, aka bill or slick was an american volunteel to no i from the american ary 34 inf divisiion. if its possible would like to see if i recognise anyone [email protected]. would appreciate it thanks jackie mcginnis schulze :-) :-) :-)
CVA TO ALL OF YOU , A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE NEICE OF AN AMERICAN COMMANDO.
REMEMBER THAT BOXES ARE WELCOME ANYTIME NOT ONLY AT HOLIDAYS. RICK AND I (MY SON) GET 1 TO 4 BOXES OFF A MONTH. WE FREQUENT THE DOLLAR STORE, WALMART AND K MART. WE SEND TOOTHBRUSHES TO CLEAN GUNS AND BOOTS, SAND IS HELL ON BOOTS, EVERYTHING IN INDIVIDYAL PACTS TO CARRY ON PATROL. BODY WASH ASPRINE, KOOL AID AND ANY POWDER TO BE ADDED TO WATER. POWER DRINKS IN SMALL BOXES. ANY PERSONAL ITEMS THEY LOVE. I BAKE A MEAN CRANBERRY BREAD. GOES OVER BIG IN IRAQ AND THE THE HOSPITALS. THEY'RE SO PLEASED ANY TIME OF THE YEAR. AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL . GOTTA LOVE YOU.
JACKIE SCHULZE
UNITED STATES, STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA :D
HOPE I'M NOT OVERSTEPPING HERE WITH MY NEWS. OUR WALTER REED IS NOT ACCEPTING WOUNED SOLDIER CARDS BUT LANDSTUHL IS ACCEPTING CARDS ADDRESSED TO A WOUNDED HERO AREN'T ALL WOUNDED SENT TO GERMANY BEFORE HOME EVEN THE BRITISH. SO GET XMAS CARD

S WITH A THANK YOU, BEST WISHES HOPE THINGAS ARE BETTER. ANY WOUNDED HERO 21ST TSC MEDICAL TRANSIENT DETACHMENT
UNIT 23203
APO AE 09263
THE UNIT WILL GIVE OUT THE CARDS.
USE IF YOU WOULD LIKE. AM SURE THE GUYS WOULD WANT TO HEAR FROM SUCH A REVERED GROUP AS THE COMMANDOS
JACKIE MCGINNIS-SCHULZE :D
DEAR MR WOODS IF ANYONE EVER GETS BACK TO YOU CONCERNING NO ONE COMMANDO. MY UNCLE AN AMERICAN VOLUNTEER WAS IN NO ONE BUT HAVE NOT FOUND A NO ONE YET
THANKS
JACKIE MCGINNIS-SCHULZE :)
hello danny nice to see someone new registered. i'm jackie mcginnis schulze from the united states. i'm looking for anyone remembering my uncle slick. he was a no one commando volunteered from the 34th in div. youor pictures are great. hope you locate someone who remembers him.
best of luck
jackie
WHAT DID MY UNCLE DO AFTER THE WAR?? HE BECAME A POLICEMAN IN OUR CITY OF HUNTINGTON WEST VIRGINIA. BELIEVE HE CONTINUED TO BE WHAT HE WAS IN THE MILITARY.
WHAT A MYSTERY COLIN. NO WAY A COMMANDO WOULD DO AWAY WITH HIMSELF.
JACKIE MCGIINIS-SCHULZE
dear ann your inquirey is interesting. my uncle was one of those us volunteer commandos.you've had a lot if suggestions. of i've discovered many did not know the americans volunteered for the commandos and were placed by in their old us 34th inf. after operation tourch. i will be watchin why he earned the dsm you must be very proud of him. they don't hand those out with the mess kits.
sincerely jackie mcginnis-schulze williamsport pa usa
i am the niece of a no 1 command . combined ops through north africa. i know they wore a small american flag under the patch. where do you think i might find them. i have no idea where my uncles are i remember he had them when he came home and a rattie looking green b. wrinkled etc because he was trnasferred back to the 34th headquarters and finished the wr as a mp. really would like to have them for my son his great newhew. thanks
jackie mcginnis-schulze
stephen read your b and b commando letter i'm in the us and my uncle trained at achnacarry please give me a heads up on this thanks.
as i mentioned there is a picture in the family . after my last aunt died my cousin should have everything but you know how that is . some people value and others feel its not necessary to keep anything. that particular part of the family seemed to throw everything to the winds.
jackie mcginnis=schulze
I REALL LIKE THE IDEA OF A POW LIST OF THE COMMANDOS OR ANY LIST. I KNOW YOU MEN OFTEN THINK OF US OLD GALS AS SILLY. WE'RE MORE PASSIONATE ABOUT VARIOUS FORUMS. I VOTE FOR LISTS COLIN.
JACKIE MACINNIS-SCHULZE

Forum Index » Profile for jackie mcginnis-schulze » Messages posted by jackie mcginnis-schulze
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger