commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Messages posted by: agkeohane
Forum Index » Profile for agkeohane » Messages posted by agkeohane
Hello Pete

Firstly, I never anticipated a response so soon... and one that would lead us to the most incredible photos of Tommy.

You are correct, thank you for recognising; Thomas John Head Genge, and now I have a face.

I have forwarded images to my grandad, Tommy's younger brother, and he is so delighted. I am so so proud.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and respond to my message and point us in the right direction.

By all means, if the images could be of use/general interest to the site we would be happy to share. Everyone should see and remember all those who fought.

Kindest regards
Abbie
Hello

I am fortunate to have my great uncle's commandos badge which makes me incredibly proud. However I would like to put a face to this timeless piece. Please can anyone help?

Due to family rifts, such information has been withheld.

I would greatly appreciate any help.

Thank you.

Abbie

Forum Index » Profile for agkeohane » Messages posted by agkeohane
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger