commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Messages posted by: conradnjb
Forum Index » Profile for conradnjb » Messages posted by conradnjb
Hi, does anyone know roughly how long it takes to receive a service record back? I don't want to sound impatient, Im just concerned they haven't been able to find it, since I could only provide limited information. I think it's been around 3 weeks since I sent the forms. .

thanks for any help.
hi i can?t find a way of contacting Pete Rogers so i?ll make a post. i?ve identified my grandad in a picture of 43 RM Commando and wanted to ask if it could be edited to include his name. He was George Bennett
this is the picture:

http://gallery.commandoveterans.org/cdoGallery/v/units/Royal+Marine+Commando+Units/43+RM+Commando/43rm+cdo+c+troop.jpg.html

thank you.

i?ve included a photo of him in 1971.
These are the only two photos I have. I don?t know much about his service, but he said he was at Monte Cassino. I haven?t ordered his service records at the moment but when I can afford it I will do.
Hi all, looking for info on my grandfather George Bennett. He served with 43 commando in italy. He was born in wales in 1921, died 2014.

We think we have spotted him in this photo on the site, second row up from bottom, third in.

I was hoping anyone knows a way i can contact a veteran of 43 commando group C, if there are any still alive, and ask if they remember george. i dont know where to start or what organusations to contact thanks in advance.

Forum Index » Profile for conradnjb » Messages posted by conradnjb
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger