commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Chemano
Forum Index » Profile for Chemano » Messages posted by Chemano
Fully aware of that, still it?s most likely unless there turns up another R. Wright in 12 commando 😊👍🏻
Whow! Great links and information you provided Pete! Many thanks for you help.
Thank you Pete! Just to be sure, Bob is a nickname for Robert?
Im not able to post photos here, but does the Wright you have record on done any operation in Norway that can explain how these knife ended up here?
It was found on the same scabbard as the name of Wall was found. The FS knife is of the early pattern and the customised scabbard have seen lot of action.
The initial and number: A.J. Wall 7903729 are found on the backside of what appear as a customised sheet for a first edition FS knife. I suspect that this gentleman was connected to the 12th commmando.
Do anyone have any information about him?
Cud anyone here help me with information about R. Wright from E-troop in 12th Commando?
My understanding is that he was with the troop on the earliest raids and missions in the war.
All information are welcomed and much appreciated.

Forum Index » Profile for Chemano » Messages posted by Chemano
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger