commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Messages posted by: spider
Forum Index » Profile for spider » Messages posted by spider
Thanks very much indeed Nick, Your input is very much appreciated.

Kindest

spider
Perhaps I should explain.

I am a researcher who has a very keen interest in close combat methods. Obviously, our own commandos were very well versed in these techniques, but I have heard that the Wehrmacht and the SS might have had similar training.

I was wondering if anyone might be able to shed some light upon this subject for me? Perhaps you know of some German paratrooper websites, for example (I have been nable to find any as yet!)

Also, I am of course always interested in learning more about the experiences of our own special troops in WW2.

Okay, hope you can help, and thanks you very much in advance.

spider
Hi all.

I have studied close combat for quite some time now, and am very interested in finding out as much as possible regarding what methods the Germans were taught.

I already have a copy of a book entitled "Engicsher Gangster Methoden" but it is impossible to verify exactly where this work came from.

Please could anyone be of assistance?

Many thanks

spider

Forum Index » Profile for spider » Messages posted by spider
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger