commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Messages posted by: dan lawrence
Forum Index » Profile for dan lawrence » Messages posted by dan lawrence
I was lucky enough to have a photocopy of this book from my wifes Aunt who's father served in X troop who has the original, they all seem to remember a large photo album of wartime photos of 46RM Cdo but it was lost after he died.
I'm looking for information about the unit itself or anyone who knew Richard Gough (my partners grandfather). We have a copy of the unit war diary and there was at one time an album of wartime photographs that was lost around the time he passed away. He used to attend reunions annually until he passed away, and had a comrade from Leeds that he kept in contact with. Other than the photograph I uploaded and the one of X Troop uploaded last week, we have no other wartime images of him. Any information/images would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for the information,

We have got a photograph from his training days , and there may be some floating around from some of the reunions. I will get them scanned as soon as we can find them.

Many thanks,

Dan
Hi,

I am looking for any information at all on my partners grandfather, we have got part of his service records and some. Her mother did have his copy of the book written by the C/O about the unit but it seems to have disappeared along with a photo album that she said he had of his days in the unit.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks,

Dan

Forum Index » Profile for dan lawrence » Messages posted by dan lawrence
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger