commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Messages posted by: jennywren
Forum Index » Profile for jennywren » Messages posted by jennywren
Thank you so much for the information you were able to give me on the photographs, I have the original telegrams sent when Dad had his "bump" (he always called it that) and lots more which I will forward to you if you are interested. More photos will follow

Jenny
I will have a chat with my husband regarding resizing the very old ones (I'm not very good with techy things) other than that I will post them to you, especially the reunion photographs as I have many duplicates, so you can use them as you wish and I do not need them returned to me. Where do I send them? I will get them off to you next week as we go away on 9th to see our son in Singapore for several weeks.

Jenny
I have tried to send photographs but I am not having much luck, I keep getting an error code "entity too large". Even though I am only sending 1 photo at a time. I am not sure where to go from here.

Regards
Jennifer
My mother has recently passed away, my father was Hayden V. Morgan 46 Commando (passed away 23.06.2002) I have only recently found this site and I have so many questions to ask, but will take it slowly 1 question at a time. While clearing out my parents house I have come across lots of photographs taken at reunions in France, Spean Bridge plus more, I was wondering if they would be of any interest to the group, they are not professional photographs but are of good quality and are a record of said reunions (some with No 9 Commando.)

Forum Index » Profile for jennywren » Messages posted by jennywren
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger