commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Messages posted by: faito44
Forum Index » Profile for faito44 » Messages posted by faito44
Hi,

of course Ian, I'll be glad to help you, contact me at this email [email protected]
memory for the seventy-years 2 nd special service brigade 9° Commando, mount Faito-Ornito (gustav line) italy
Thank you for the information!
Hi Pete,
how are you?

I?m writing to you to have some information about three soldiers.

On the commemorative stone on Mount Ornito (this place is called ?le Retelle?) there are three names that I couldn?t found neither in the Cassino War Cemetery nor in Minturno.

These names are: pte kennoway capt. Mc Dougall pte Mc Gowan

Could you please give me some more information about them (serial number, age, date of death, etc.) and tell me where they are buried?

Thanks in advance,

kindest regards.

Salvo
n°9 COMMANDO ROLL OF HONOUR IN BELOVED MEMORY ORNITO-RETELLE- ITALY
Merry Christmas and best wishes for a happy new year full of joy and peace.

Salvo
information,contact
information to sergeant major TOM BEARDMORE 2ss 9°dead 03/02/44 in faito hill gustav line- sun DOMINIC BEARDMORE
salve,e possibile trovare foto,della battaglia dell'ornito,faito,cerasola.italy 44
CIAO voleva informazioni del 9 ° BRIGADE 2 SS 44 febbraio COMMANDO GARIGLIANO-ORNITO-FAITO sono ancora vivi
BARTON HAROLD
Belasco DAVE
Bostock TOMMY
CALLF LESLIE
HOPKINS LESLIE
Quarrie JACK
WILSON (Willie) ALIX
WOOD TIMER

Forum Index » Profile for faito44 » Messages posted by faito44
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger