commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Garrett
Forum Index » Profile for Garrett » Messages posted by Garrett
Hello

I'm re-posting this in the hopes I will get a response. I'm a history professor writing a book on X Troop 10 Commando (to come out with a major press). I've interviewed and been in contact with a number of children of X Troopers and have combed all the archives but am still seeking any contacts with children or relatives of X Troopers as my aim with this book is to get the story of this extraordinary group (also called 3 Troop) out to a large readership. If you have any information could you please email me directly: [email protected]

Thank you! Leah Garrett
Hello
I'm a history professor writing a book on the X Troop and Ron Gilbert will be a central figure in my book. If by any chance you have any primary sources of Gilbert's (photos, memoirs, letters) that I could use for my book could yo please contact me: [email protected]. Thank you, Leah Garrett
I'm history professor writing a new book about the X Troop/3 Troop 10 Commando. I'm seeking primary source material (although I already have quite a bit). If you have relatives who were in the X Troop and you have their memoirs/photos/letters could you please send me your contact info. The book will be published with a major press and will get the full story out to the public.

Forum Index » Profile for Garrett » Messages posted by Garrett
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger