commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Messages posted by: jd3246
Forum Index » Profile for jd3246 » Messages posted by jd3246
hello Nick , really sorry about the delay in response, I have a photo of one reunion with jake in it dated 1953 . from the co-ordinator of commando's reunions who sent the photograph to his ( daughter) who was searching for Islwyn (Jake) Its quite a long story to this this was in 2009. It all started when doing the family tree . Jake might have not known . Would love to make contact with friend of jake, thankyou , john.
hello Nic thankyou for the info, saved me a lot of wasted time searching,,would there be photograph's of complete units ,remember seeing a very long picture hanging front room around 1950 ? any way thanks...jd
hello Nic Islwyn is my uncle ,I am in touch with son J L & P M alderman in Australia who has his medals , she cant find the his reg number on them ,I intend to find to see if I can obtain a record of where he went ,his pals perhaps. any to do with Islwyn....jd
looking for any info on Islwyn j r alderman

Forum Index » Profile for jd3246 » Messages posted by jd3246
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger