commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Messages posted by: morphbrady
Forum Index » Profile for morphbrady » Messages posted by morphbrady
Hi Pete,

Of course.

cheers
Morph
HI Pete,

My wife's Dad was named after Kenneth Drew, he was orphaned and his families relations brought him up along his my wife dad when they were boys. In 2006 my wife and put flowers on his grave at Salerno. Last weekend they managed to find all Kenneth's paperwork they had including all documents from MOD about KIA etc & letters that amazed me as he talked about Achnacarry. ( i did a presentation on it for my JCC) I was 42 Commando myself (PW2) and instructor at CTCRM, so the history is cool. However i decided to try and find more info, then we found the Photo listed here. We are going to take my father in law to Salerno next year and Vietri plus I want to put a Portfolio together for them and get a framed Beret, flashes, Dagger and Plaque in a presentation case too.

cheers
Morph

Forum Index » Profile for morphbrady » Messages posted by morphbrady
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger