commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Joe36
Forum Index » Profile for Joe36 » Messages posted by Joe36
Pete hi,

Thank you for directing me to the relevant folder. Great photos!

I was enquiring if anyone on the forum knows where I could purchase/obtain a copy of any 30 CDO AU troop photos. I would like to collect some memorabilia from this era and it would be privileged to have an old WW2 era unit/company photograph hung next to mine in the new era.

I served with 30 CDO IX GP RM, formally known as either RMB Stonehouse, or UKLF CSG.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Gents,

During the later years in the Corps, I served in Y SQN at Stonehouse Barracks (2007-2012). Back then the unit was called UKLF CSG, then renamed to 30 CDO IX Group RM to honour the unit's heritage from WW2. Y SQN back then was called Y services.

I would be very much interested if any member of the group knows a way to obtain a reprint of the black and white photographs taken during WW2.

It would also be a huge privilege for me to connect with any members of that era.

VBW,

Joe

Forum Index » Profile for Joe36 » Messages posted by Joe36
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger