commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Julia
Forum Index » Profile for Julia » Messages posted by Julia
Hello Nick,

Yes indeed I do, and at least one with one of his comrades, I don't know the name, but somebody may recognise him, I see there is an attachment option below, so I will photograph the photographs or scan them in, and I will upload them next week, thankyou so much,
Julia
Dear Nick,

thankyou SO much for this, the NMA mis heard my Fathers name on the telephone and were looking for STEADMAN instead of DEADMAN, they have now sent a Volunteer to look for my Fathers Paver and they have found it, yes its moved from its original place but it is there and has been since 2011 for which my heart is truly grateful that he is with his Brothers in arms, his name is there along with Vic, dear Vic Ralph who was his dear friend, and whom I had the honour to reunite him with on my Fathers 80th Birthday when Vic walked in with a replacement green beret I had got for my Father, and my Father cried to see him.

Thankyou so much, I cannot wait to get up to the Memorial, I love my Father so much.

Julia
Dear Pete,

thankyou, I have been in bits today, I cant thank you enough that I can know the Paver was done and has been there all this time, and thankyou for the photo, I will call the NMA tomorrow and ask them to have another look (they told me there was no Paver for George Deadman), I cannot tell you what a relief this is,
and now I can go and see it, I feel sure even if work done, certainly no pavers will have been removed.

thankyou again so very much,

Julia Jacobs
Hello Geoff,

Julia Jacobs here, George Deadman 5/1 Commando was my Father, he passed away in 2010 when I was a member of the Commando Veterans association. Can you please email me urgently, the stone that was meant to be laid at the Commando memorial at Alrewas was NOT laid and I have arranged a visit there for the first time in August to see the stone, I need to know what can be done. I am disabled and this is a trip arranged by vicar friend as I want to see Daddys name at the Memorial at the NMA, please phone me on 01460 258896 or email [email protected].

thankyou I desperately need to get this sorted asap
kind regards
Julia

Forum Index » Profile for Julia » Messages posted by Julia
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger