commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Chris Mayle
Forum Index » Profile for Chris Mayle » Messages posted by Chris Mayle
Hi Alan,

Please accept my apologies as it looks like I have not replied to you.

I have scanned copies of the photos that I can email you or am happy to get hard copies made if that would help

Regards

Chris
Dear All,

I am looking for any information on my grandfather John (known as Jack) Mayle who served with 8 Commando and No1 Special Service Detachment or anyone who served with him or is shown in the photos below (kindly sent to me by Jock McNeil)

http://www.commandoveterans.org/cdoGallery/v/WW2/Burma/Mission+204/

Any information would be much appreciated,

Chris Mayle
I am looking for any information about my grandfather.

His name was John (known as Jack) MAYLE, army service number 328493

He was part of 8 Commando , then No1 Special Service Detachment, British Military Mission 204 to China

I have recently been in contact with Jock McNeil who served with him and who very kindly sent me some photos, including one outsaide the Bush Warfare School in Burma. Also identified in the photo was Len Cartwright

Any information, either about him personnally or his unit would be very gratefully received. Thanks

Forum Index » Profile for Chris Mayle » Messages posted by Chris Mayle
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger