commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Philip Walker
Forum Index » Profile for Philip Walker » Messages posted by Philip Walker
I am researching Lt Col Henry Courtney Brocklehurst - but in his earlier service as a Captain in the RFC and RAF during WW1. If Alan or anyone else has any information about his service in the Hejaz, Arabia during the Arab Revolt, 1916-18, I would be very interested to hear. I am particularly interested to trace any descendants or family members, to ask if there are any surviving photographs, letters, memoirs, miscellaneous papers and so on from this period, no matter how insignificant they may seem. The background is that I am writing a book on forgotten and little known intelligence and other officers who played important roles in the Arab Revolt, but who have stayed in the shadows because T. E. Lawrence ("Lawrence of Arabia") took all the limelight.

Forum Index » Profile for Philip Walker » Messages posted by Philip Walker
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger