commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Annie
Forum Index » Profile for Annie » Messages posted by Annie
Morning Nick many thanks for the reply, a salamander, I have for years wondered what it was, these pieces were given to me by my husbands mother, who unfortunately didn't seem interested in them, which is such a shame, I would love to find out more info on George massen, whom I was told was born and bred in Kings lynn Norfolk, ??? I also have his Royal British legion book, which states he was a member in Terrington St Clements Kings Lynn, but I am unable to read his reg number, if you would mind forwarding the things I need that would be great, but I don't have much info on George at all,
Kind regards
Annie.
This is my husbands grandads, which we are told he done whilst recovering from injures in hospital, in Dartmoor or Dartmouth ? His name was George Massen, and the only other info I have on him is he Royal British legion book but we are unable to read his reg number, please can anyone help ?

Forum Index » Profile for Annie » Messages posted by Annie
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger