commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Helen Fielke
Forum Index » Profile for Helen Fielke » Messages posted by Helen Fielke
Hi Nick

Other than my father I do not know who any of the people. Did you look at the photos on the other thread. I am now going to put some more of the photos on like I said we a lots. By the way the corpral with Mountbatten is my father,

Helen
[img]Hi All

I am Helen Fielke And we are trying to find out about our farther Alec Frank Starr he joined up in1942 and left in 1946 we have a lot of photos of his time while he was in Hong Kong if you know any of the people or reconise my father please contact me

Helen Fielke
[email protected]
Hi

I am now going to try a post some photos that we have of my father Alec Frank Starr while he was in Hong Kong and also so of the men that were serving with him, if you know any of the other people or my father please contact me.

Thanks Helen Fielke
Hi

I am now going to try a post some photos that we have of my father Alec Frank Starr while he was in Hong Kong and also so of the men that were serving with him, if you know any of the other people or my father please contact me.

Thanks Helen Fielke
Hi all

We are looking for anyone who has information on our Father Alec Frank Starr ( some of the documentation has Alex on it ) we know that he was in Hong Kong at the end of the war and have a lot of photos taken at this time we would love to know who some of the other service personel are and to share these photos with them

He joined up in 1942 and was demobbed in 1946; division or ships: Deal Holdong Bn, Ausling,Merlin, XBL RM Camp Wales, Hbl RMTG, HBL RM Cdo& Plymouth Div ( sorry for any errors paper is hard to read) His division and reg no. was PLY. X 107399

He lived at Ash Grove Halfpenny lane, Longridge Preston Lancs.

Please contact Helen at [email protected] if you can help

Thanks Helen Fielke

Forum Index » Profile for Helen Fielke » Messages posted by Helen Fielke
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger