commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Stephen Donnison
Forum Index » Profile for Stephen Donnison » Messages posted by Stephen Donnison
My sister had this photo of dad Robert Donnison No5 Army Commando 1941/46. My niece sent me it asking if had it . I said Noo!! . I think it?s awesome . The colour brings mim to life . Thanks to Robert M fir getting me back on here 💪
Any photos of it?
Well done Julie! When is the book out?
Wow what a fantastic book this is! 46RM Commando taking on the elite 12Th SS HJ in ferocious hand to hand fighting. I can?t put it down . One of the best books I?ve read to do with the Commandos
Very sad news indeed RIP
that is really good
Hey good question
Awwww look top left R Donnison my dad .I still have his copy He too got Mountbatten's
autograph
Such sad news RIP I have a signed copy of his book iT HAD tO BE tOUGH
Ive applied Hoping to get there,Im at work that day but will have to beg the day off
soo proud mate Enjoy
Makes me very proud
Looks very interesting mate
RIP Frank
yes yr right Nick Just checked how he got the MC

Forum Index » Profile for Stephen Donnison » Messages posted by Stephen Donnison
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger