commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Andy Saunders
Forum Index » Profile for Andy Saunders » Messages posted by Andy Saunders
JB - the book is called " Confessions of a Special Agent" as told to Ernest Dudley pub. 1957.

Its a great read
Andy
Thats strange - I was looking at the spine of his book yesterday morning.

Hi Emma and JB - yes it was a good long while ago - id been away in NZ for just a few months at the time, now im coming up to my 10th Anniversary!

I dont get much time to read much these days, am an Inspector with the RNZSPCA and my daughter who is twelve soon and a real surprise 2 yr old son who bowled up from somewhere out of left field......ill get the book down and have a re read though.

How amazing you saw this post emma after all this time. You must be very proud to have Jack as your Grandfather.

I dont know if im allowed to send you my email but here goes, would be great to hear more if you would like

[email protected]

Andy
Does anyone know what became of Captain Jack Evans..ive just read his account of his service with the British Intel.(french section) and 62 Commando (SAS) The book was first published in '57 and details his story as told to Ernest Dudley. At age 19 he was a Captain in the field...remarkable bloke. Anyone any idea??

Forum Index » Profile for Andy Saunders » Messages posted by Andy Saunders
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger