commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Messages posted by: michael6615
Forum Index » Profile for michael6615 » Messages posted by michael6615
Pete,

Thank you for the info, I willl try to find the Lost Legion 5 Sept 1974 record ( I am new to this site )

As for my connection, I am the Archivist for the Alpington & Yelverton History Society in Norfolk, A local resident ( His Daughter ) has
asked me if I could find out how he was wounded and what raids he was on.

Thank you for your help.

Mike

Hello Everybody,

I am searching for any information on Private Frank Thomas HAMBLING, Service No. 5829961, Frank enlisted in the
Sufflok Regiment on Feb 15th 1940 and was then posted to a special service unit in Nov 1941, he then went to 4 commando
in Dec 1941.

He was discharged on Dec 31st 1942 as " permanently unfit for any form of military service ".

I am trying to establish what company in 4 commando he was in, what raid he was on, and what wounds he sustained.

If any of his pals are still with us I would be pleased if they would get in touch.

Mike Wooldridge

Yelverton Norfolk.

Forum Index » Profile for michael6615 » Messages posted by michael6615
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger