commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Messages posted by: boknaflu
Forum Index » Profile for boknaflu » Messages posted by boknaflu
K.Kapt Jung and Sub-Lieutenant John Godwin
Hello. Here is a picture of K.Kapt Jung to the left who stood for interrogation of Sub-Lieutenant John Godwin. photo is taken in Haugesund and from own collection. Image is for free use. There is another picture that shows . K.Kapt Jung and Sub-Lieutenant John Godwin in this post
Best regards Odd Jakob Haaland
Here's another picture of the German mine sweeper, M 5207 in Kopervik. On the right side of the picture

Image taken by a German soldier! And the image is purchased on German Ebay

A fascinating and tragic history from ww2. it is nice if you can use the picture :-))))

Operation Checkmate !!! Here is a picture of the german mine sweeper, M 5207 at the bottom of the harbor in Kopervik
Hello My name is Odd Jakob Haaland , and i am from Kopervik, Norway !!

I have a picture after Operation Checkmate !!! Here is a picture of the german mine sweeper, M 5207 at the bottom of the harbor in Kopervik. You can see the bow is ower the waterline !!
I hope this is helpful ( sorry for my English writhing )

I do not know why the operation is named "Operation Checkmate Haugesund. The Opreration was performed in a city named Kopervik.
After captured they were sent to Haugesund for interrogation

Best Regards Odd jakob haaland

Forum Index » Profile for boknaflu » Messages posted by boknaflu
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger