commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Messages posted by: De Peperbus museum
Forum Index » Profile for De Peperbus museum » Messages posted by De Peperbus museum
Dear members of this forum,

I am a member of Torenmuseum De Peperbus, a museum in Velddriel, The Netherlands. On the 22nd of March, 1945, a British soldier from Ryde, Isle of Wight, died in our village. His name was Patrick Kenneth Pearce. He served in the NO.41 (Royal Marines) Commando, which was part of the 4th Special Service Brigade. The names of his parents were Thomas and Louisa Mary Pearce.

I found your Commando Veterans Association on the internet while looking for information about Patrick Kenneth Pearce. I would like to contact his family, find out what kind of person he was and become a photo from him, if possible.

I hope you are willing to help me. Could you give me an advise who I could contact ?

Apologies for my poor English, but I hope you understand my request and hopefully you'll help me.
I hope you'll mail me back.
Thank you so much!

Torenmuseum De Peperbus

Forum Index » Profile for De Peperbus museum » Messages posted by De Peperbus museum
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger