commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Messages posted by: dave carten
Forum Index » Profile for dave carten » Messages posted by dave carten
Can anybody help me out with what these lads did in 1944 /45 and were they served .as they all apear in a 9 commando 5 troop group picture
9 commando 5 troop jimmy carten alexander cameron and lionel hill all apear in group photo.can anybody help with what they did in greece in 1945 and were they were based .
Hi pete
my uncle is 3 rd left top row of the group of commando picture
Thanks dave
Hi my names dave carten you have a picture of my uncle jimmy .can we possibly make contact to see if you have any more picture of him
Thanks dave carten
Thanks pete
Im trying to contact LIONEL HILLS family member AL .i have a picture of the two and they are in greece 1945. and i would like to know if they have any other pictures of my uncle .i have just got more pictures one of him and another commando i think on gaurd duty as they have weapons.
I am lookin for my uncles history private 3663412 james carten. i have pic of him in south lancs platoon pic and 1 in posibly commando summer light wieght shirt and beret and plume .i will be at lytham 40s weekend with my military austin truck if anybody has any information or wish to see pictures or records

Forum Index » Profile for dave carten » Messages posted by dave carten
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger