commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Messages posted by: no6 grandson
Forum Index » Profile for no6 grandson » Messages posted by no6 grandson
the two other guys in the third pic down icant recall their names sorry.
second pic down is geoff scotson gordon flemming William (Bill) Kingsmore i think and harry bell again all no6 standing at capt pymans grave i think.
ref top pic to the left is geoff scotson my late grandfather and to the right is harry bell both of no 6 commado. geoff was in 3 troop and harry was in the heavy weopons troop.
these are what im looking for!
hi everyone, just thought i would let you all know ive put an album in the pictures section of photos from the 60th anniversary commando vist to normandy in 2004, witch i attended with my grandfather
thanks

ryan
hi everyone
as you can tell from my username i am the grandson of geoff scotson who was in no6 commando during ww11.its great to finally find a site with a wealth of information to keep the commandos fersh in poeples minds. my grandad was my source of info for as long as i can remember but sadly he passed away in 2004.
what i would realy like to know is the where abouts of the no6 commando flag that my grandmother made, she also made the standard with all the battle honours on it that i think is in st pauls or somthing like that. the flag used to be in the museum at shoreham airport w suusex but it closed down and i know it got moved to the marlpins museum in shoreham high st, but after that it seems to have dissapeared.
if anyone has any info that would be great.

Forum Index » Profile for no6 grandson » Messages posted by no6 grandson
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger