commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Admin
Forum Index » Profile for Admin » Messages posted by Admin
imps
bbc
Testing google
` quote `
' testing '
[] test
test "
name
[color=]
' quote test'
Testing mixture of quote marks

"...its probable he (Davidson) received a bad batch of...Hedley's built folboats"
Testing quote of quotes .

Admin wrote:Testing quotes.

Admin wrote:This thread is used for testing the forum software.
Testing quotes.

Admin wrote:This thread is used for testing the forum software.
This thread is used for testing the forum software.
Hi All,

Just thought I would post an update. I have had a number of messages related to access denied messages and I'm working to resolve these. The forum search issue may take some time to resolve but I'm looking at that too, We are still having issues with spam robots although we seem to be on top of that at the moment, we have blocked 365 IP addresses to date.

Now that I'm back at work, generally I will only be able to look into issues at the weekends, but will try my best to resolve things as quickly as possible.

Dan
Hopefully fixed the issue with the pagination and number of posts count.
Image uploading should be fixed now.

There is a new search implementation, it does seem to be working, please let me know if you have an example of a search that does not work.

Merry Christmas all.

Dan

Forum Index » Profile for Admin » Messages posted by Admin
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger