commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Messages posted by: keith hurst
Forum Index » Profile for keith hurst » Messages posted by keith hurst
In these selfish times I find your action,s a breath of fresh air may I wish you good luck in your search and thank you.

Keith Hurst
great weekend it was good to see it so well attended

keith & Pat Hurst
Hi Catherine

As many of us who research our family tree,s will know it is very easy to follow a strong trail only to find it was wrong.
May I wish you luck in your research

keith hurst
great day at Alrewas, nice to see so so many people there, well organised Fred
ps
Is the charge of the light brigade going to be a regular event

keith hurst
people who stoop to actions like this are no better than grave robbers

keith
It was with deep shock that I read Geoffs message on the passing of Bob Bishop it is only a few hours since i sent a private message to Bob and Janet as they had not been on the Forum when they arrived home as they said they would . I only met Bob and Janet last weekend but I had been in contact with them prior to this.

Both Bob and Janet made us very welcome and I enjoyed the time my wife and I spent with them ,Bob and I spent a lot of time talking and smoking together in the doorway putting the world to right

In the short time I knew him I considered him to be a friend and he will be deeply missed.

May I along with his many friends give my condolences to Janet and family

Keith and Pat Hurst
As the person who started the ball rolling on this subject can say I am very pleased with the response. I wish more subjects were responded to in this way.
May I allso say that the explanation given by Geoff was measured and well explained may I thank him and the committee and wish them well in there endevors on behalf of all of us.

keith
I think Bills comments show the feeling so many of us have about keep hitting a brick wall when we know that the info we are looking for is available but allways just out of reach

keith
Hi Geoff

I HAVE JUST READ BOBS RESPONSE AND I HAVE ONLY ONE THING TO SAY ( I WISH THERE WAS MORE BOB BISHOPS IN THE WORLD) :shock:

please excuse me shouting but he is along way away

keith
geoff is it possible that the CVA would do a letter addressed to former commando,s on CVA letterhead inviting them to join. Members could download this and take a copy into there local british legion branch,s and possibly contact there local papers

KEITH
Thanks for that info Geoff and I did get the message written between the lines :D

keith
I have no doubt this question has been asked before but when the association stood down what happened to its records (membership) :?:

keith hurst
Hi Pete

You given me the reply I hoped for , my dad onced told me that he had allways wanted to go to the reunion in warrington but he never could afford it. I was checking my memoiry was correct

thanks keith
Can anyone tell me were the COMMANDO ASSOCIATION branches for the Northwest of England were based

keith hurst :D
I DONT RECALL NIC SAYING HE DID NOT BELEAVE YOUR GRANDFATHER OR ANYONE ELSE. HE MADE A COMMENT IN GOOD FAITH AS ANYONE ON THIS FORUM IS ABLE TO DO.
ACCEPT COMMENTS IN GOOD FAITH , DONT READ INTO IT THINGS THAT ARE NOT SAID

KEITH

Forum Index » Profile for keith hurst » Messages posted by keith hurst
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger