commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Harry Jackson
Forum Index » Profile for Harry Jackson » Messages posted by Harry Jackson
Hi Pete,

long time no speak. Been somewhat unwell but ok now. I liked your last post. I agree, very interesting comments about the Green Beret. It's still worn with great pride and my old regt 29 Cdo are moving once again into an active theatre in Afganistan shortly. I hope the standards set by your Dad and his mates will be in place for many more years to come.

Harryj
Thank you, Pete. Hope you are well.

Harry
My condolences to the family. A sad loss.

Harryj
Hi everyone,

wishing you all a happy and prosperous New Year.

Harryj
Dear Pete and 'Kens' Carers,

I was motified to read of Ken's demise. I offer my sad condolences. Rest in Peace Ken.

Harryj
Hi everyone,

Hope you all have a very Happy Christmas and prosperous New Year.

Harryj
Hi Geoff,

Haven't got any photos but hope you have a Happy Christmas and a good New Year.

Harryj
Hi Pete,

thanks for the info and thanks to Eric. I'll see if I can 'tap' into RA records.

Harry.
Thanks Pete.

Harry
Hi everyone,

I am trying to find out information about the above Commando with regards to filling in details about him. Searches have brought very little, so if anyone has any info, whatsoever, it will be gratefully received.

Harryj
Hi Pete,

good report on the Channel 4 site. Ialso have another MC to my collection.

Harry.
Hi Pete,

Thanks for the tip off, I've been rather busy of late. I am absolutely intrigued by Ken's stories. they seem to piece together so much of the history and research that I have read. I particularly like the Commando humour - something that you will find prevalent at small reunions. Brilliant bit of 'living' history. Well done, Pete. I have sent you some more photos for the 95 Cdo gallery. They are on your 'Sky' mail. Enjoy the 'Spean Bridge Experience'. Can't make it because of work. Pity, it would have been nice to meet up.

Harry.
Hi Nic,

Very 'watchable'.

Harryj
Hi Stephen,

what a good idea, especially for us of a certain age. I know a couple of people who might be interested.

harryj
Hi Pete,

this is a brilliant piece of research. It's a pity we couldn't capture Ken on video for posterity.

harryj.

Forum Index » Profile for Harry Jackson » Messages posted by Harry Jackson
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger