commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Lincoln CVA members Xmas Party 2007  XML
Forum Index » Association Events
Pete
CVA Website Archivist
[Avatar]

Just added an album to the CVA gallery of some nice pictures found in the forum posted by Steve Donnison and John M. It was their 2007 Xmas party in Lincoln and included this photo of Pat Hagan holding a WW2 German cosh. Must have been quite a rowdy event for him to need that !! On a more serious note does anyone have any information on Pat Hagan that I could add to the gallery photo.

the album pictures can be found here:

http://www.commandoveterans.org/cdoGallery/v/events/CVA+Branch+Meetings/Lincolnshire+CVA+Xmas/

[Thumb - Pat Hagan..JPG]
 Filename Pat Hagan..JPG [Disk] Download
 Description
 Filesize 30 Kbytes
 Downloaded:  414 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 31/05/2009 10:22:03

Pete Rogers, son of LSgt Joe Rogers MM & nephew of TSM Ken McAllister. Both No2 Commando.
God and the Soldier, all men adore, In time of danger and not before.
When the danger is passed and all things righted, God is forgotten, and the Soldier slighted.

**** nb. I no longer monitor the pm facility ****
[Email]
geoffmurray1
Forum Member

Hi Pete, Pat Hagan was 4 Bde Sigs and lives in Louth, Lincolnshire. The Lincoln Branch still meet at Mr Chips Restaurant and can be contacted via details on a pm I shall send.

Regards

Geoff

Geoff Murray

'United We Conquer'

Forum Index » Association Events
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger