commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
29 Commando Regiment, Royal Artillery 1981-1991  XML
Forum Index » Looking for Information Individuals
Ace27
Forum Member

Can anybody provide any information on my distant relative David Hanratty who based in Wiltshire but originally from Liverpool.

I have a partial service number (5451) and believe he was a Lance corporal but I am not certain the information I have is accurate.

Mentions of the Falklands, Cyprus and N.I have cropped up in conversation although I again, I am not sure it is accurate.

Much appreciated

NIC
Forum Member
[Avatar]

Hi,

If you don't get any answers from members on this Website, you may want to try the Facebook Group - Commando Association - CA. https://www.facebook.com/groups/6030683278

this is an open group and you may get a response there.
However, I would suggest you use your name and not a pseudo name, as the information you have is quite scant and you're looking at some still sensitive areas such as the Falklands and Northern Ireland...

Nick

Nick Collins,

Commando Association Historical Archivist & Photographer.

Proud son of Cpl Mick Collins, 5 Troop, No5 Cdo

"Truly we may say of them, when shall their glory fade?"

[Email]

Forum Index » Looking for Information Individuals
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger