commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Looking for a group of my dads mates from 42-45 Commando 1978-82 ish  XML
Forum Index » Looking for Information Individuals
bungysgirl
Forum Member
[Avatar]

Evening All I don't know if there is anyone here that can help us. My father was a Colour Sargent/PTI between 1978-1982 in Stonehouse Plymouth and at Bickley in 42/45 Commando. We are trying to locate some of his old friends from back in the day that he used to hang out with at the Oddies in Stoke Village. We would like to do a small reunion for him in January 2023. He is called Barry Williams AKA Bungy. My sister remembers some of the names of some of the guys we'd love to get in touch with. Unfortunately most are just nicknames but hopefully if you were around at the time you might know of them and their contacts. We are really interested to find a group of guys from 45 before they moved to Arbroath. Names here goes: John Paxton, Dave Precious, TAFF (Lawrence G Evans), Boot and Boots mate, and Jock and anyone that knew my dad back then that used to hang out at the Oddies in Stoke or that knew him and would love to come to a little gathering. Put a pic of him on here from around that time just in case it Joggs ya memory Many thanks Sharon and Shelly
[Thumb - Bungy.jpeg]
 Filename Bungy.jpeg [Disk] Download
 Description Our dad Bungy
 Filesize 24 Kbytes
 Downloaded:  153 time(s)

craig summerhill
Forum Member
[Avatar]

Try Facebook 45 commando veterans group and the RM historical society page
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]

Forum Index » Looking for Information Individuals
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger