commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Adding info and photo HOWSE, Iain George PO48162 561 Troop.  XML
Forum Index » Using the Website, Forums and Gallery
AlisonMPH
Forum Member

Please can someone kindly update my brothers information.
He was on a weeks leave in UK from Iraq and he died in motorbike accident on Whitepit Lane, Flackwell Heath, Buckinghamshire on 21st August 1991. He is buried in Wooburn and Bourne End Cemetery, Buckinghamshire, HP10 0PS.
Age of death 21 years (old not 24).
Thank you
Alison - his sister.
[Thumb - 20200821_134727.jpg]
 Filename 20200821_134727.jpg [Disk] Download
 Description HOWSE, Iain George in Iraq 1991.
 Filesize 91 Kbytes
 Downloaded:  352 time(s)

Pete
CVA Website Archivist
[Avatar]

Hello Alison and thank you for your message. I have now updated the entry for your brother with the details you provided and I will post the image into our gallery in due course. Do you have any other photo of your brother you would like included or a higher resolution copy of the image you posted. If you do can you send me a copy via my email address link which is by my signature below. The higher the resolution of the image the better and as we have a size limit for users on the forum hence my request for you to email it to me. Many thanks.

http://www.commandoveterans.org/IainHowseCLR

Pete Rogers, son of LSgt Joe Rogers MM & nephew of TSM Ken McAllister. Both No2 Commando.
God and the Soldier, all men adore, In time of danger and not before.
When the danger is passed and all things righted, God is forgotten, and the Soldier slighted.

**** nb. I no longer monitor the pm facility ****
[Email]
Pete
CVA Website Archivist
[Avatar]

Photo now in the Gallery currently on page 2 of the Post WW2 RM Gallery. Here is a link to that page: [Post WW2 RM Gallery].

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 30/03/2021 15:55:05

Pete Rogers, son of LSgt Joe Rogers MM & nephew of TSM Ken McAllister. Both No2 Commando.
God and the Soldier, all men adore, In time of danger and not before.
When the danger is passed and all things righted, God is forgotten, and the Soldier slighted.

**** nb. I no longer monitor the pm facility ****
[Email]

Forum Index » Using the Website, Forums and Gallery
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger