commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
RMS SAM BRODISON, MM  XML
Forum Index » Looking for Information Individuals
Ian Major
Forum Member

Looking for any information on the campaign of RSM Sam Brodison MM, 10 Commando, of his time with Tito in Yugoslavia. He was my Sgt. Instructor in the Ulster Special Constabulary 1969-70. He spoke briefly of his experiences there, and I did not think to ask in detail. I was only 20 at the time.

Sam came from Newmills, Co. Tyrone, but lived in Lurgan before his retirement and move to England.
Pete
CVA Website Archivist
[Avatar]

Hello Ian and welcome to our Forum. We had an entry in our archive on Sam Brodison but your post made me research a little more and I have now updated that entry which can be seen below. As you will read there is a Special Operations Personnel File in his name held at the National Archives which unfortunately I do not have access to but that may contain some additional detail in respect of what you are looking for. I hope someone else may respond with more.

http://www.commandoveterans.org/SamuelBrodison_Commando

Pete Rogers, son of LSgt Joe Rogers MM & nephew of TSM Ken McAllister. Both No2 Commando.
God and the Soldier, all men adore, In time of danger and not before.
When the danger is passed and all things righted, God is forgotten, and the Soldier slighted.

**** nb. I no longer monitor the pm facility ****
[Email]
Ian Major
Forum Member

Many thanks, Pete!

Forum Index » Looking for Information Individuals
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger