commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
30AU Secretary/Assistant Margaret Priestley  XML
Forum Index » Looking for Information Individuals
Claire Hubbard-Hall
Forum Member

I am working the family of Margaret Priestley, secretary/personal assistant to Ian Fleming/ 30AU during WW2 to try and find out more about her wartime role etc. Does anyone know of any 30AU oral histories/interviews/diaries/memoirs that mention or talk about her? Are there any surviving photographs that feature her I wonder? Any help would be greatly appreciated, Dr Claire Hubbard-Hall (Bishop Grosseteste University, Lincoln).
Kevin
Forum Member
[Avatar]

http://www.iwm.org.uk/collections/item/object/1030018990

Good luck
Kevin

''Coemgen Filius Primi Inter Pares"
Claire Hubbard-Hall
Forum Member

Many thanks for this - I am not sure how I missed this but probably something to do with the fact that she was not Mrs Priestley but 'Bax' at that point. The IWM has been closed since the first lock down with no hint as to when it will reopen. Does anyone have a copy and might be willing to share a copy? It would be very much appreciated, very much appreciated.

Forum Index » Looking for Information Individuals
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger