commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Latest Comments section on the Gallery  XML
Forum Index » General Topics
Pete
CVA Website Archivist
[Avatar]

I want to bring your attention to the Latest Comments section on the Gallery. It can be accessed from the navigation panel on the main page of the gallery.This will show you all the comments entered against any photo in the Gallery. If you access it from an album within the gallery it will only show those for that particular album. The reason I mention this is that some really interesting information is being provided by David Prichard who served with 45 Commando in the early 60s in Aden then at the CTCRM as an instructor. Well worth browsing from time to time. Many thanks David.

Pete Rogers, son of LSgt Joe Rogers MM & nephew of TSM Ken McAllister. Both No2 Commando.
God and the Soldier, all men adore, In time of danger and not before.
When the danger is passed and all things righted, God is forgotten, and the Soldier slighted.

**** nb. I no longer monitor the pm facility ****
[Email]

Forum Index » General Topics
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger