commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
John Robertson, Special Forces Roll of Honour website  XML
Forum Index » We Will Remember Them
Pete
CVA Website Archivist
[Avatar]

From the Special Forces Roll of Honour website which over the years many of us have used for research benefiting from all of its content.

His son Craig writes
It is with great sadness that i have to report the passing of my dad, John Robertson. Today June 9th he passed away after a long, hard battle with cancer. He began this site 15 years ago after many years of passion for military history. The site has grown and grown due to his love of helping people find out more about lost relatives.

View more here: http://www.specialforcesroh.com/index.php?threads/rip-john-robertson.57840/

Pete Rogers, son of LSgt Joe Rogers MM & nephew of TSM Ken McAllister. Both No2 Commando.
God and the Soldier, all men adore, In time of danger and not before.
When the danger is passed and all things righted, God is forgotten, and the Soldier slighted.

**** nb. I no longer monitor the pm facility ****
[Email]

Forum Index » We Will Remember Them
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger