commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
No. 2 Army Commando  XML
Forum Index » Looking for Information General
Richard Allnutt
Forum Member

I am researching the Signals Section of No. 2 Army Commando 1942-1945 and related topics and am wondering if there is anyone, either a member of the Section, or a friend or relative of such a member, who can provide information or recollections regarding the Section, or identifications of men who appear in the photographs of the Section in the Gallery, and would be willing to contact me to do so.

29 January 2020 update to this Question: Having received no responses from Signals Section members etc, I am wondering if there is any other member of 2 Commando who could help generally?

12 March 2021 update to this Question: Having had no responses, it would be helpful to know if there is any surviving member of 2 Commando who would be willing to help with queries regarding 2 Commando.

Richard Allnutt

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 12/03/2021 12:54:28

Forum Index » Looking for Information General
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger