commando veterans association commando dagger
[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Groups] Back to home page  [Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
ERIC ALBERT HARRIS - ROYAL ENGINEERS - Research Request please  XML
Forum Index » Looking for Information Individuals
mike beckett
Forum Member

I have hit a brick wall in researching - Eric Albert Harris, 1881893, Royal Engineers. He is noted in the following link:
https://www.theonlinebookcompany.com...dications/2814
(Thanks Paul (Belly) for pointing this out)
I do not like making assumptions but think this dedication may provide a rough date of death ie 30 December 2008.
I do not have access to 'Ancestry' but believe Eric resided (possibly died) in the Southampton area.
I would much appreciate any advice or findings to assist my further research.
Eric was a keen member of the International Brotherhood of Magicians (IBM) and MAY have had a colourful wartime career. I have written to IBM and await a response.
Any help or advice would be very much appreciated. Particularly if anyone has access to Ancestry or any other similar research site.
On the face of it, his death occurred too soon for me to seek his Service Records, in any case I have not found sufficient clues to chase down the necessary copy death certificate.
Any help very much appreciated - thanks for reading this
Regards
Mike

If preferred - any response can be made to my email address: [email protected]
It is always good to hear from fellow enthusiasts and I appreciate any help.

Forum Index » Looking for Information Individuals
Go to:   
©Commando Veterans Archive 2006 - 2016. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on this site is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team
commando dagger